How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

pwned!

The ending was quite interesting. Didn't expect any pwnage! :P

Legends of a New Earth P1 Legends of a New Earth P1

Oh!! My wait is over!! :)

I just watched the preview version (literally a minute ago) and was saying that I couldn't wait, but how cool that I didn't have to wait at all to see part 1 as I looked at your other submissions! YAY! GREAT JOB!!!! I love it! -XayberOptix

Yay! Thanks Xay! It's such an honor to have you review my flash. I have it in
mind to definitely review every last song of yours as soon as I get my computer back. :)

LoaNE Preview LoaNE Preview

Can't wait!!

So when does it get released?? I can't wait to see it! Great job with the animation AND the music! They go well together! -XayberOptix

Thanks Xay. :)
I'm glad you like the part 1 version of it. I keep saying that I'll finish the next part soon, but something always ends up happening. :P
Thanks again, my dear friend. :)

Beat Bot Beat Bot

ok so how do i...

...control his dance moves? nice robot designer but wish i could make him dance by pressing some keys.

The Mouse Maze The Mouse Maze

i won!!

i beat the game!! wooo hoo.. the concept of the game is pretty interesting. it reminds me of a movie where the character had to jump through all the laser fields in order to get to the item that she was suppose to go steal. forgot what the movie was called but anyway good job! oh and the music... speechless! ;)

Give Green - Hanupo Give Green - Hanupo

This is a really groovy tune! I like how you incorporated many guitar parts into it. Nicely done!

slug swing slug swing

I like the kick and snare sound sample in this piece. Can you share the sample with me? :) Keep up the great work.

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you so much. I do not know how to share a sample. I will try and find out how to if I can find this beat on my fl studio. Thanks again you are a great artist.

Mihai Sorohan - Searching For Clues Mihai Sorohan - Searching For Clues

I like it. If the tempo was dynamic, it would sound very organic. But maybe you didn't intend it to be organic? Also, I felt like the signal was a little "hot" with heavy hard limiting. It definitely has that "detective" kind of sound to it. :) Anyway, good job on this tune!

sorohanro responds:

On a second listening, you are totally right. I should back off a bit the compression.
Thanks for the very helpful review.

Junior Junior

Damn!! That's fricken awesome work! You got talent! Lovin' it! Keep it up!

zephyo responds:

Tarl Halrasi Tarl Halrasi

Great lighting/shading! Keep up the awesome work!!

Thanks Xay. :)

kat kat

interesting

That's an interesting piece. Looks like he's in trouble! Talking about the octapus.