Give Green - Hanupo Give Green - Hanupo

This is a really groovy tune! I like how you incorporated many guitar parts into it. Nicely done!

slug swing slug swing

I like the kick and snare sound sample in this piece. Can you share the sample with me? :) Keep up the great work.

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you so much. I do not know how to share a sample. I will try and find out how to if I can find this beat on my fl studio. Thanks again you are a great artist.

Mihai Sorohan - Searching For Clues Mihai Sorohan - Searching For Clues

I like it. If the tempo was dynamic, it would sound very organic. But maybe you didn't intend it to be organic? Also, I felt like the signal was a little "hot" with heavy hard limiting. It definitely has that "detective" kind of sound to it. :) Anyway, good job on this tune!

sorohanro responds:

On a second listening, you are totally right. I should back off a bit the compression.
Thanks for the very helpful review.

~Revision~ (Carbondyoxide) ~Revision~ (Carbondyoxide)

Even without a kick it sounds quite nice! The only thing that didn't sit right for me though is the clashing chords at some parts of the song like the part that starts at about 1:30 to 2:00. Good job on this! - XayberOptix

Evilgrapez responds:

Thanks so much for your feedback! :D

~Echo~ Eternity (WIP) ~Echo~ Eternity (WIP)

Really nice work here! The only complaint I have is the steep side chain effect. If you lessened it, I think it would sound really good. Keep up the great work! I'll be listening. -XayberOptix

Phaserizo Phaserizo

This tune has potential to becoming a lot better. I think if you turned off the "overall" reverb fx that sounds like it is a blanket that covers the entire piece, it may sound more desirable. Try using reverb on specific instruments only. Using delay or multi-tap delay is sometimes better than using reverb in certain cases. Essentially, you don't want your piece to sound all "muddy" or drowned out with reverb. Also, the choice of sounds (or the way you are playing it) doesn't sound like trance. Maybe try using more subtle sounds. Well I hope this helps to improve on your next piece. Keep it up!

Ascent Ascent

This would be great for a futuristic game--especially during an in-town scenario. :) What all did you use to make this? Sounds great! Keep it up! #R4R

erlendflatin responds:

Interesting how people perceive musical imagery differently, I was picturing a more desolate, stormy mountain location. I used a combination of 8dio strings, Hybrid Tools, and Kontakt 5 patches to compose this piece.
Thanks for the review!

Wandering Alone Wandering Alone

Nice tune! Very relaxing as it sets a mellow mood. Which guitar are you playing? It's got a nice tone. Can you do 80's rock style? I was wanting to collaborate with someone who can. Anyway, great job man! #R4R.

NyxTheShield responds:

I havent tried, but yeah i have plenty of 80's presets to make sound a guitar in that style, i am always open to collab too ^-^ just drop a message :3

My Inspiration My Inspiration

I really enjoyed this tune! The lyrics are touching. I would actually be interested in expanding on it with some of my own musical touches and sound production techniques; so if you'd like to hear what I would do as a complement to it, send me a PM. Keep up the great job!

ThePalyans responds:

Thanks for listening to our song and providing feedback XayberOptix! We will be in touch with you regarding a remix or collaboration.

~Steam Punk Audio~ ~Steam Punk Audio~

The sounds are cool; however, the melodies are sort of primitive and monotonous. It could definitely use more variety from section to section--it just sounds sort of buried in its own mush throughout the whole piece. All in all, the sound production is pretty good. Keep it up! tag: r4r

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

the melodies are primitive by design to be 'catchy' mostly just chords ran threw a gate:p the longer i hear this song the more it sticks mostly cos i made it zzz XD
was more focused on the fx then the song itself ~
ty for thge review