View Profile XayberOptix

3 Movie Reviews

pwned!

The ending was quite interesting. Didn't expect any pwnage! :P

Oh!! My wait is over!! :)

I just watched the preview version (literally a minute ago) and was saying that I couldn't wait, but how cool that I didn't have to wait at all to see part 1 as I looked at your other submissions! YAY! GREAT JOB!!!! I love it! -XayberOptix

Yay! Thanks Xay! It's such an honor to have you review my flash. I have it in
mind to definitely review every last song of yours as soon as I get my computer back. :)

Can't wait!!

So when does it get released?? I can't wait to see it! Great job with the animation AND the music! They go well together! -XayberOptix

Thanks Xay. :)
I'm glad you like the part 1 version of it. I keep saying that I'll finish the next part soon, but something always ends up happening. :P
Thanks again, my dear friend. :)

1 Game Review

ok so how do i...

...control his dance moves? nice robot designer but wish i could make him dance by pressing some keys.

127 Audio Reviews

The only thing I would do is to eq the lead vocalist because it's sticking out of the mix a little. Otherwise, you did a great job on this! Keep it up! I'll be checking out your other tracks too.

This song has potential in becoming great. It just needs more ... uhmmm ... accompaniment and flowing chord progression, etc.. Send me the stem tracks and I will collaborate with you on it. :) Anyway, keep it up!

belthagor responds:

by stem tracks do you mean the fl studio file? pm me

This is a really groovy tune! I like how you incorporated many guitar parts into it. Nicely done!

3 Art Reviews

Damn!! That's fricken awesome work! You got talent! Lovin' it! Keep it up!

zephyo responds:

Great lighting/shading! Keep up the awesome work!!

Thanks Xay. :)

interesting

That's an interesting piece. Looks like he's in trouble! Talking about the octapus.

Thank you for listening to my music! I'm always glad to share them with you!

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!